Creating a Coupon
1. Navigate to Coupon Pricing and Bundle on the Instructor Dashboard.
2. A list of your active exams and flashcards appears. Find the exam/flashcard for which you want to create a coupon.
3. Click on Actions and select Manage Coupons.
4. The following box appears:
Start by filling in a number in Percentage Off. For example, 20 [i.e. 20% off of the Original Price($)]. While feeding it, you will notice that an amount appears in New Price ($) [i.e. original price at the stated discount percentage].
5. Once the new price is set, select an expiry date for the coupon using End After.
6. Pick whether you want to make the coupon Available to All / Available When Shared. If you choose the latter, provide a Coupon Code in the space alongside. Once done, click on Update.
7. You have successfully created a coupon for the respective exam/flashcards.