Creating a Bundle
1. Navigate to Coupon Pricing and Bundle on the Instructor Dashboard.
2. In order to bundle your content, click on Create New.
3. Start by adding the following:
(a) Bundle Title [The title for the bundle]
(b) Featured Image [It should describe the bundle accurately with size under 500 KB]
(c) Select Items [Select the exams and/or flashcards to be bundled]
(d) Short Description [Maximum 160 words]
(e) Selling Price ($) [Set your own selling price]
(f) Platform Availability [Choose from App/ Web/ Both]
(g) Tags [Keywords for SEO]
5. Structuring Your Bundle
This is where you optimally organize the bundle content. In order to set it apart, strategize your content in a way that the learners can utilize it to the best of their capabilities.
(a) Course Description [Detailed version of the bundle]
(b) Level [Choose from Beginner/ Intermediate/ Expert/ All Levels]
(c) Learning Objective [Certification details offered by the Certification Authority]
6. Take your time to fill in all the details. Once done, click on Create Bundle.
7. You have successfully created a bundle.